Fader-free, all-in-one M 18 has an on-board WiFi access point with both external and internal antennas, enabling full wireless control from up to 5 tablets. It features a total of 18 analog inputs, 8 mic preamps, up to 19 simultaneous studio-grade effects and a full suite of plug-in algorithms and professional internal effects, including a high-quality stereo reverb and classic emulations of guitar and bass amplifiers.
The input EQs (Standard, Vintage and Smooth) enable a wide range of sounds and a flexible sound-sculpting environment. A master processor on the main outputs allows a final fine-tuning of the overall sound. A USB port for the internal two-track player and recorder, MIDI ports and footswitch input provide maximum flexibility.
- 18 analog input channels, 8 mic preamps and 10 Line inputs including 2 HiZ switchable inputs
- Three internal FX: Reverb, Delay, Modulation
- 19 simultaneous studio-grade effects, including Guitar & Bass emulations developed by Overloud
- MixRemote app ensuring a comprehensive control
- Valve warmer, Xciter, Maximizer and Stereo Graphic EQ on Main Mix
- 1 stereo main out and 6 aux outputs
- USB port for the internal four-track player and two-track recorder
- MIDI IN and OUT ports
- 1 dual footswitch connector
- Internal power supply